Healthpages is NZ’s most comprehensive site of NZ health services and professionals, their special interests and the full range of services they provide. Healthpages also groups related services, helping you find help that you may not have known existed. At a glance you can see both health support organisations and expert medical services for many health topics.
Healthpages helps you find urgent help now – you can see when specialists have Urgent Appointments Available.
- Research credible information about health and wellbeing providers prior to making a choice
- Find out about specialists and services you have been referred to (many specialists work in both public and private)
- At a glance you can see both health support organisations and expert medical services for many health topics.
- Healthpages groups related services, helping you find help that you may not have known existed.
- Healthpages helps you find expert help now – you can see specialists with Urgent Appointments Available.
- All private medical specialists in NZ
- Primary Health services nationwide – from GPs to physiotherapy clinics, podiatrists and midwives.
- Full range of disability and home support services
- Many social service organisations, including charities and not for profit
- Accommodation options from rest homes through to hospice and private hospitals
- Some overlap with public services