Currently the main services InsideOUT aims to provide are:
- Creating and providing resources, education, information and other relevant tools which engage youth to effectively set up and maintain queer straight alliances/diversity groups in their schools and take other actions to make their schools safer.
- Providing opportunities for young people to connect, gain skills and build capacity through running regular regional and national hui.
- Supporting young people and schools all over NZ in starting, strengthening, and sustaining QSAs and build the capacity of QSAs to:
1. create a space where students can socialise in a safe environment
2. provide support for students who might be facing issues such as bullying
3.spread awareness about homophobia, biphobia, transphobia, gender identity and sexual orientation issues within the school.
- Running and supporting awareness campaigns like the Day of Silence and Pink Shirt Day.