Sexual harm happens in all of our communities. This service is here for anyone.
You might want to contact us if you:
- Have been sexually harmed or are worried about something that’s happened
- Want to help someone
- Are concerned about your own thoughts or about harming someone
- Want information about sexual harm
We offer free confidential contact with a trained specialist. Here are some of the ways we can help.
- We provide contact with a trained specialist at any time, day or night, seven days a week
- Answers to questions about sexual harm
- Information about medical, emotional, and behavioural issues related to harmful experiences
- Explanations of what you might expect if you report to the Police
- Referral to specialists in your area
- Information for family and friends wanting to help someone
- Information, and contact with a specialist, for people who are worried about their own sexually harmful thoughts or behavior.