What is WEPs?
WEPs stands for Women’s Empowerment Principles and WEPs is about empowering women to participate fully in economic life across all sectors and throughout all levels of economic activity.
It’s essential to:
- Building strong economies
- Establishing more stable and just societies
- Achieving internationally-agreed goals for development, sustainability and human rights
- Improving quality of life for women, men, families and communities; and
- Propelling businesses’ operations and goals